Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday

Could Have Been Me

image courtesy of weddingfavorsunlimited.net

It's been two years since we parted ways. I must admit I was devastated but he taught me a lot of things. He taught me to be the MAN that he was supposed to be (but never was), he taught me to be strong and turn to myself when I have no one to turn to... he taught me to love myself more than anyone else and most importantly, he was somehow one of the ways that did lead me to my happiness.

Seeing his pictures doesn't affect me anymore. I know he's happy and I'm glad that things are going well (i guess) with his current victim (nyahaha!) But there are times that I can't help but wonder where i went wrong; why  our relationship didn't work; and why did he find his happiness with someone else. Am I not enough? Did I push him away so hard? I cant think of any reason why he had the guts to cheat on me. I gave him everything and i loved him so much and i started to lose myself. I ignored the here-says here and there; the weird text messages, inconsistent availability and all. Why? Maybe because I loved him so much. He might have realized my worth but it was too late, I'm already gone.

Last thing I heard, he's getting married. (good for him) that girl could have been me but who knows? I'm glad I didn't show up when he was about to propose... There's no time to regret now.. we're both happy anyway.

Again, that girl could have been me, but I'm not and the truth is, I'm surprisingly happy for him :)