Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday

JUSTBEENPAID PAYMENT PROOF$


Even I wasn't that convinced that I'd be able to make a living through JustBeenPaid. I literally spent almost three days researching for site reviews; hoping that I'd find a negative feedback that would change my mind but I was not able to find one. And my note to myself was: " Either this program is really working out for everyone or I was not researching enough." After a few more hours of reading others' testimonials, I registered and tried the program out using JBP's Pay-IT-Forward ($10 loan). 

After Reading the FAQ's, observing the posts in JBP groups in Facebook and with my sponsor's assistance, I gradually understood the ins and out of the program. I decided to take the risk, shed some of my spare money and start with $150, which gives me $3.20 daily. I decided to buy more triplers because if you are serious to pursue the program, purchasing/repurchasing triplers can be so addicting especially if you want to earn quickly. I am now earning $52 everyday and counting; the risk was definitely worth it. 

 To those who are still in doubt, here's a compilation of payment proofs from JBP members all over the world. Enjoy!




“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” 
-Andre Gide

Join us and make money work for you. 

PS.
To those who want to put the video in their blogs, here's the link in youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjnv7_bJebk