Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday

Patience and Effort Definitely Pay Off In JBP World



I tried working for Odesk as a web researcher, typing Captchas, creating and answering questions in Socipoll, completing surveys and clicking advertisements to earn online but all of them have a common denominator. They're too time-consuming. Aside from the long hours that you need to spend in front of your computer just to type, click and view, you're kind of pressured to refer especially if you want to earn quickly. And to be totally honest, the main reason why I joined JustBeenPaid is the fact that I can still earn even without referrals. In my mind, "why would I need 10% commission if I can earn through my own triplers?"

CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM

My first few weeks as a newbie psyched me. I am earning everyday and my earnings grow on a daily basis. I was observing the posts in Facebook and was shocked to see that a member can earn like more than a hundred dollars through commissions alone. Also, I thought of my own sponsor; he's earning $1 for every position that I purchase. I suddenly remembered the first time I added funds and bought my first set of triplers; He earned and he's continuously earning through me. That's the time that I realized that I can be an upline too; that I can earn through commissions too; that I can also earn through other people.

I started sharing JustBeenPaid to others through this blog, forum and FB chat exactly 2 months ago. As expected, it was hard to convince everyone to join the program because they have to shed some cash before earning. Questions that didn't seem to end started pouring in and since I'm introducing the program, I had to practice my old profession when I started my career in BPO industry. I was a Customer Service Representative once again and being an upline made me realize a few things:

  • Just like in SALES, you need to know what you are selling to be credible enough. You need to know the ins and outs of the product before convincing others to try it out. Most importantly, you must believe in the product you are selling. In JBP, an upline must be ready to answer all the possible questions that a prospect could have. How would you convince others to sign up if you yourself do not know what the program is all about?
  • DISCUSS THE BENEFITS INSTEAD OF FEATURES. One of the features of JBP is the $10 loan (pay-it-forward). Now what? As an upline, you need to make the prospect understand as to what the feature does. Ex. In JBP, Pay-it-forward allows the member to observe and know the program for 45 days without spending a single cent. $10 is the feature, risk-free trial is the benefit. 
  • Know how to IDENTIFY BUYING SIGNALS.  If your potential buyer is obviously not interested, move on to the next customer. You would know if the person you are talking to is interested by his/her way of questioning. Ex. If your prospect is asking about payment processors, it is more likely that he/she is interested.
  • Like in CUSTOMER SERVICE and TECHNICAL SUPPORT, you need to have patience and willingness to assist or walk the member through the system/site. And if there are questions/situation that you cannot handle, you have the liberty to use your resources and research or escalate (go to the web conference or ask the JBP gurus in FB group)
  • You need to have GOOD REASONING SKILLS. Effectively handling objections  like "I dont see the need to upgrade" or "I'm just gonna use the PIF feature and wait for it to each $10 so I can compound". is one of the top drivers why some JBP members have a huge number of referrals. Ex. Make your prospect understand how buying triplers using his/her money would benefit him/her. Explain that a cycled matrix will earn him/her $60 that's why he/she needs to upgrade. This bullet point, I believe is self explanatory. 
"Much effort, much prosperity"
Very true! I earned almost $150 in just 2 days through referral commissions alone.  Many thanks to my referrals.