Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday

My New Year's Resolution

It is another year for me; I can say that I'm a year older and wiser. However, this year is different. I don't know if this year has been the happiest or saddest birthday that I ever had. I think it would be more appropriate to say that it's a combination of both. Why new year's resolution though? My birthday made me realize that I have a lot of excess baggage that I should let go. And since this is a new year for me, today marks the day that I'm finally letting go of the these people who cause me pain especially during the supposedly SPECIAL days of my life. It's time for me to choose to be happy. Selfish? I don't really care.

IF YOU CAN"T TREAT ME RIGHT, GET OUT OF MY LIFE! 



Sure. All of us got issues that we need to deal with but we need to understand that there are some who are affected by each of our actions. Taking a person who cares about you deeply for granted is a big no-no! As I've written in my previous post, I got fed up being ignored and so, I decided to gradually kill my feelings for this person. I am going through a lot of tough times right now and the fact that I can't rely on him is way too much to bear. The least thing I would need now is a burden. I need someone who will change my life,  not just  my relationship status in Facebook.

He may have changed my life since I'm a mom now... I'd be forever thankful. I thought he was the one but he just wasn't and probably never will. Dreams for us? Yeah right... He can go ahead and keep those dreams to himself. Just like how he keeps things to himself too. I'm tired and I'm done with all this sh!t.. This could be the hardest decision in my life but my daughter and I will get by.

GOODBYE NEGATIVE VIBES!


Starting today, I am choosing to be happy. This means that I'll stay away from those who cause me pain and disappointment that I certainly do not deserve. I'll start to regain my self esteem and be a better and happy person. I'll focus more on my baby. Goodbye negativity!

Update: May 24, 2012


Surprisingly, I did a very good job in saying goodbye to negativity. How? I just mastered the art of DEADMA and it worked.  Everything started to fall in the right place. Communication is the key. Also, try not to think too much and loosen up a bit. It might work for you too. Focus on the positive side of things instead of dwelling with the down side. On my birthday, I chose to be happy, and I am now.