Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday

HOW I MADE A LIVING ONLINE


Just when I was about to give up in having extra income while staying at home, I came across with this amazing site. JustBeenPaid was introduced to me by a friend and I am so thankful that I took the risk and tried the program out. There's nothing to lose anyway since registration is free and the program has the "PAY IT FORWARD" feature that lends $10 to newly signed-up members so they can see how it works and prove that the earnings grow every day without doing anything. 

Image courtesy of Demond Johnson

I was skeptic at first (who would believe that you can earn without doing anything in the first place?) but when I registered and observed the system for a couple of days, I decided to use some of my spare money and  purchased 15 more triplers. I was so psyched to see my earnings grow every day and I realized that purchasing triplers can be so addicting.

I am sharing  this information not because I want to promote the site, but just in case you want to try it out and start earning passively, I have provided the link where you can register for free. This would be ideal for stay at home moms like me, students, regular employees and lazy people *wink* who wants to literally earn while sleeping. It’s beyond ideal actually; like in my case, JustBeenPaid gave me the opportunity to have the best of both worlds. Watch my daily earnings and baby grow at the same time. 
How Does JBP Work?


1.  Sign up and be a member.

Have your account verified (via email) to complete the registration.

NOTE: Check your SPAM MAILS just in case the email isn't appearing in your Inbox.

2. Set up an account with AlertPay (take the Personal Pro and have your credit/debit card linked on your account), Solit Trust Pay or Liberty Reserve. You can manage your payment processors by clicking the "Profile tab" in JBP back office.







3. Buy at least 1 Tripler position to start earning 2% during weekdays and 1.5% during weekend for 80 days.

(This is the perfect time for new members to take advantage of the $10 loan. This would be helpful to those who want to try the program out without having to shed a single cent. Be informed though that the same amount will be debited after 45 days. The Pay-It-Forward feature was used as a marketing tool to have the site introduced to all)

* Once your JBP account gets verified, log back in and click "JSS Tripler" which can be found in the blue box. Enter the member area and take advantage of the $10 loan.*
The more positions you purchase, the more daily earnings you get. Please see the examples below:

5 positions worth 50 USD x 2% = 1 dollar DAILY earning
10 positions worth 100 USD x 2% = 2 dollars DAILY earning
20 positions worth 200 USD x 2% = 4 dollars DAILY earning
50 positions worth 500 USD x 2% = 10 dollars DAILY earning
100 positions worth 1000 USD x 2% = 20 dollars DAILY earning
200 positions worth 2000 USD x 2% = 40 dollars DAILY earning


JBP Basics:

Each tripler/position costs $10, which will give you $15 after 80 days as each position matures at 150%.
JSS tripler/position pays 2% during weekdays and 1.5% during the weekend.
Get a free JSS Synergy Surf Matrix spot (that gives you $60 rebate when it cycles) for every 4 matured/expired triplers.


IMPORTANT UPDATES:


Please note there is a fraudulent email circulating with the subject: "JustBeenPaid - You won 100 usd". This email DID NOT originate from the JBP system and is a "phishing" attempt at getting your personal Liberty Reserve Account information. Please click on our Important Security Alerts banner below for more information. *** Stay informed, stay safe! ***

Daily Payouts (up to 2%) currently take up to 5 hours to be accomplished, starting at 12:05 CEST.

The daily JSS-Tripler Feed (JSS matrixes from expired positions) is experiencing some temporary delays in matrix placement.
We appreciate your patience as we work to enhance and optimize the system.


Just like what the title says, I was able to make a living online. And the best part is, my earnings grow on a daily basis. I'll soon start withdrawing some of my earnings and have them added to my little one's savings account, which I have yet to open as soon as her birth certificate gets released. Thanks to JustBeenPaid.