Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday

What if?

What if I'm single again? Will I be able to handle it? Maybe yes, maybe no... It'll be a lot easier if it's just me whom I have to consider. But no, I have my little one now. Arggggh, I think I really need a drink. It's so hard to be happy for the past months. I don't know why. Maybe because he's away? I'm starting to get tired of this situation. Long distance relationship sucks! I don't think I can take this any longer. I want to be out of this relationship but I don't know what and how to tell him.

Relationships have ups and downs... but I think ours has been on its downside for how many months now (At least for me). He just won't admit it or he might not be aware that I'm feeling this way. I don't wanna get married anymore. I just woke up one day realizing that I'm not so sure about getting married. I know I'll pass the motherhood test but I'm not sure if I'm gonna be a good wife if we continue this despite of what I'm currently feeling. I don't wanna get married for the wrong reasons; it will never work out.


Don't get me wrong... I love the guy. I really do. I'm just not sure about getting married. Maybe because I got used to the fact that he's not with me. I'm dying to be with him but I'm scared. Even I can't explain what kind of feeling is this. I hope one day, I'll be back to my old self. I hope that the old Honey who loved him so much will be back ASAP. I wish I could talk to him about this but I don't know what to say either so, what's the point? Maybe I'll just sleep it off. things will be better tomorrow I hope.