Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday

PAYMENT PROOFS AND IMPORTANT LINKS

True enough, convincing people that you can earn online without being scammed is not an easy task. Words are not enough, so to support my post above, I prepared screen shots of my daily and running total earnings. 


image courtesy of Demond Johnson


My daily earnings as of April 13


Total earnings as of April 13


My first withdrawal


Withdrawals made easy through the AP Debit Card




You wont score if you don't take a shot. The payments posted above all started with questions and doubts. The key in this program is investing only what you can afford to lose. I'm glad I took the risk; I didn't lose anything but gained a lot more. Thanks to JustBeenPaid. 

IMPORTANT LINKS:








You might also want to join us on

Official JBP-JSS Tripler  Philippine Group


JBP International Group


EARNINGS AS OF APRIL 30





Earnings as of May 16

I am now at $53 per day... how awesome is that?


I just got paid! :)