Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday

Missing The Big Ocean


Words are not enough to describe how much I miss my old life. Having a baby changed the whole "me" and I was not told how much I have to give up. Travelling is obviously one of the things that I have to put on hold in a few years or so. Sigh, It's summer and I'm home... I guess I'm just not used to it. I miss getting a tan line, I miss setting my feet in the sand and of course, I miss the big ocean!

For now, what I can do is to make myself feel better is to reminisce (haha!) and share some of the amazing (at least for me) scenery captured by my "photographic eye".

One of the nature's wonders. I never seen a cloud like this back in the city. 

Who wouldn't fall in love with this place?

Perfect for a drinking session either with your date or friends.  Mindoro Sling is a must-try.

About to be home in a few hours. This photo was actually featured in Project  7107

Cozy, isn't it?  

Another good scenery

Getting ready to be sun-kissed

Can you imagine how fresh the air is?

I can't wait for my baby girl to grow up so I can travel again and when that time comes, I'll have my little one to tag along with me. I can't wait.