Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday

One Fine Day With My Quality Family

It's Sunday and I had a blast with my second family. It's been years since we last went out. It feels great to take a break and spend time with good friends after an exhausting week. It's fun to remember and talk about the crazy things we used to do back in Sutherland. We didn't realize that we spent nearly 6 hours reminiscing.

  • Start and end of the week meeting that we never took seriously because we were just chatting
  • Dress-to-impress every Monday
  • Hiding from our bosses because Chicha and I are wearing "palengke outfit"
  • Reports! Which reminds me how I miss playing with MS Excel
  • Corporate Complaints (the most sensitive report I handled for the longest time) No room for mistakes.
  • Weekly audits that Chicha and I start doing every Friday. It still makes me laugh whenever I remember how our fingers literally turned purple due to 30-40 audits done in one sitting
  • Galamus moments courtesy of CJ and Pete
  • Certification booboos! 
  • Double shift
  • Calibration sessions with Joe
  • Drinking session
  • Endless coffee breaks
  • Usapang Kasamaan haha!
  • Spooky moments during our stay at Cityland
  • Family days every Sunday (movie, coffee, food trip and shopping!)


Too many to mention. I miss working and I miss them. I miss Sutherland (haha) and I miss my Quality team. We'll be having a drinking session next Sunday and I just can't wait to spend another time with them.